Dalaran, aka Dalalag, aka Lagaran, aka I-can’t-move-or-do-anything-aran
November 5, 2009 § Leave a comment
Signs that the lag in Dalaran is getting excessive:
- You can make it all the way into the rival factions area without being teleported out.
- You can sit on your flying mount without being dismounted. In the bank. While flying. For 10 minutes.
- Everything loads except for everyone’s clothing.
- Your computer freezes if you even think about hearthing there.
- It’s faster to download the next patch than it is to load Dalaran.
- By the time you get from the inn to the flight path, your guild has cleared Ulduar.
- You get a port there and by the time the city loads, Deathwing has returned.
Seriously. Enough is enough. And people wonder why there’s no Auction House, or a Violet Hold summoning stone.
“[Insert clever sign off phrase here]”