December 24, 2009 § Leave a comment
Looks like the plague I managed to contract is beginning to clear up. (Thank you magical antibiotics!) Now that I’m coming out of it I’m realizing how far behind I am in my blogging! I haven’t posted daily (I was lucky to get out weekly), and my feed reader have 94 posts waiting for me.
Here are some highlights:
- Most people are enjoying the new LFG feature.
- Big Bear Butt warns us about a subtle change in AI movement. And I thought it was just my tiny gnome hit box.
- Syrana is wrapping up 2009 with a scavenger hunt. Fun!
- Gnomeaggedon is leaving reindeer droppings around the net. Apparently there was a guest post bandwagon and I missed it.
- Miss Medicina is working on a discipline priest experiment.
- Confessions of a Girl Gamer confesses that gear scores are of the devil. Also, the new LFG system brings pros and cons. Pro: Easy gear and shortened run times! Con: Easy gear and monumental iditios.
- Krizzleybear assures us that Frost is absolutely a viable spec and reminds mages to hug their squirtles every chance they get.
- Anea joins the exciting world of tanking! Hopefully if she can get past the back seat tankers, the gear/gem/enchant criticism, and the heart stopping moments when that giant whirlwinding mob goes after the healer–if she can get past that she’s in for a fun and exciting life as a tank!
- Calli over at Pew Pew Lazers muses over the new LFG tool. “Sure must suck to be new to the game, though.” Agreed. Or at least new to being 80 and running heroics.
- Tamarind at RIghteous Orbs is giving everyone syphilis…in the form of a meme…eeeww…
It’s nice to know there are so many WoW bloggers going strong despite the fact that we all know we’re not actually playing the game with feeling–we’re just waiting for Cataclysm to drop.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone! I’ll be back on boxing day!
“[Insert clever sign off phrase here]”